In this section
- Antibody specificity and characterisation
- Biomarker discovery and quantification
- Drug target discovery
- Glycan arrays and glycomics
- Human Proteome Array
- Label-free (SPRi)
- Reverse Phase Protein Array
- Small molecule microarrays
- Spatial transcriptomics
Arrayjet bioprinters are designed with clinical diagnostics such as lateral flow tests in mind. Often, membrane strips are printed with protein microarrays which are subsequently used for analysis.
A lateral flow protein microarray for rapid and sensitive antibody assays
Jesper Gantelius, Tarek Bass, Ronald Sjöberg, Peter Nilsson and Helene Andersson-Svahn
International Journal of Molecular Sciences
Mercury for Diagnostics
A multiplex diagnostics development and manufacturing platform.
Delivered from our ISO 13485:2016 controlled manufacturing facility.
Create high-throughput, high-precision arrays for:
- Multiplex clinical, point-of-care and companion diagnostics
- Printing any type of biomolecules onto any substrates
- R&D through to commercial manufacture
Mercury for Multiplex ELISA
With a Mercury system, you can miniaturize your ELISA assay to 1000 tests per well in a 96-well plate.
Produce high-throughput, bead-free multiplex immunoassays.
- Researchers who use multiplex ELISA
- Labs that process many ELISA-type tests
- ELISA manufacturers looking to diversify their product range