Arrayjet's user-friendly Command Centre software gives customers the flexibility to design microarrays with limited manual effort. Design options and batch testing facilities are offered by Arrayjet Advance to ensure finished arrays meet with user-specific requirements.
Areas of focus
- Production requirement and array sizes
- Core array contents and development of prototype arrays
- Creation of batch records for large scale array production
- Creating suitable long term design options to support additional features on the array
- Looking at alternatives for optimum printing buffers and substrates
- Arrayjet can develop your array design with the help of our flexible 'Command Centre™ software. We provide software training both on-site and remotely.
- Customise arrays as per your needs and give you the option to request additional software features that make your array unique.
- Give you the option of testing our range of Arrayjet Consumables™ and variety of substrates that can produce optimum arrays.
- Provide expert technical feedback and advise on choosing the right type of materials for your array designs
- Volume and batch to batch reproducibility testing
- Request training on our Command Centre™ Software Here
- Customise your arrays by requesting a new software feature