Immune profiling and biomarker discovery
In this section
- HuProt™ Human Proteome Microarray
- HuProt™ v4.0
- HuProt™ profiling and screening services
- HuProt™ resources
- HuProt™ publications
Arrayjet Advance™ scientists can perform sensitive detection and profiling assays for autoantibodies and other novel biomarkers.
Autoantibodies as biomarkers
Circulating autoantibodies are powerful resources to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune disorders, infectious diseases and cancer - especially with promising advances in immuno-oncology.
Arrayjet Advance profiling with HuProt™ Arrays
With ~81% of the human proteome on a single slide, the HuProt array represents a more comprehensive and high-throughput alternative to other assay platforms for the development of predictive early diagnostic tests.
HuProt™ benefits for immune profiling
- Proteins, not peptides: well-folded with conformationally intact epitopes
- Largest collection in the world; recently re-sequenced
- Detect primary (IgM) and secondary (IgG) responses (and other Igs)
- Rapid and reproducible assay: results and analysis in days, not weeks
- Low volume of precious sample: as little as 3 μl serum or plasma per assay
- Economical and customizable: focused arrays can be made based on screening data
- Access to Arrayjet's expert bioinformaticians
Biomarker discovery with Arrayjet Advance™ workflow
Immune profiling with Arrayjet Advance™ - two-phase approach
Phase 1: Discovery
Rapidly generate large amounts of data quickly using minimal amounts of serum or plasma. This segment focuses on known disease state sample vs treatment outcome or normal samples and cohort sizes of 50-100 range.
Phase 2: Focus
A focused analysis of a larger number of samples (>200) against recurrent candidates identified during the discovery phase. Arrayjet Advance™ will custom manufacture focused arrays with 50-500 proteins printed in up to 14 mini arrays per slide. This significantly decreases the cost and allows for rapid testing of very large cohorts needed to obtain statistically significant data.
Arrayjet expert bioinformatics specialists will analyse your data obtained in the first two phases and - using established biostatistical methods - will determine and identify statistically relevant profiles with potential for diagnostic or predictive tests.
Illustrative example of Immune profiling with Arrayjet Advance™