In this section
Inkjet Bio-Printing Systems for Microarrays, Multiplex Diagnostics, Nanowells and Microfluidic devices.
Arrayjet offers five scalable inkjet bio-printing instruments for applications including microarrays, MEMS, nanowell PCR and microfluidics. Our systems bring the advantages of an industry leading inkjet printhead to everyday customer applications. Tried, tested and trusted since 2000, Arrayjet technology has a reputation you can depend on.
- Arrayjet instruments are the fastest available - up to 50 times faster than competitor technology.
- Arrayjet instruments offer the largest commercially available batch sizes of up to 1000 slides.
- Fully integrated optical QC and environmental control as offered as standard making this the most reliable, walkaway bio-printing technology available.
- On-the-fly, non-contact printing enables production of the highest quality products time after time, with improved accuracy, reproducibility and excellent spot morphology.
- Combining speed and precision with the versatility to print any sample type onto any substrates, Arrayjet has a solution for your biological printing requirements.
The Arrayjet Advantage
- True inkjet capabilities
- Non-contact, on-the-fly printing
- The fastest printing technology available
- The largest batch size available
- Precise spot volume: 100 pL - 10 nL
- Accurate feature size: 90 – 500 μm
- User defined spacing: 1 µm increments
- Low intra and inter slide CVs, <5% CV
- Environmental control as standard
- Automated critical parameter monitoring
- High quality microarrays, every time