Inkjet Bio-printing Instruments
In this section
Inkjet Bio-Printing Systems for Microarrays, Multiplex Diagnostics, Nanowells and Microfluidic devices.
Arrayjet offers five scalable inkjet bio-printing instruments for high-throughput applications using various substrates including microarrays, MEMS, nanowell PCR and microfluidics. Arrayjet systems bring the advantages of an industry-leading inkjet printhead to everyday customer applications. Tried, tested and trusted since 2000, Arrayjet technology has a reputation customers can depend on.
- Arrayjet instruments are the fastest available - up to 50 times faster than competitor technology.
- Maximum throughput: Arrayjet instruments offer the largest commercially available batch sizes of up to 1000 slides.
- Fully integrated optical QC and environmental control as offered as standard making this the most reliable, walkaway bio-printing technology available.
- On-the-fly, non-contact printing enables production of the highest quality products time after time, with improved accuracy, reproducibility and excellent spot morphology.
- Combining speed and precision with the versatility to print any sample type onto any substrates, Arrayjet has a solution for your biological printing requirements.
An introduction and overview of Arrayjet technology performing high-throughput, non-contact printing is provided in the video below, or click to learn more about the benefits of inkjet bioprinting.
The Arrayjet Advantage
- True inkjet capabilities
- Non-contact, on-the-fly printing
- The fastest printing technology available
- The largest batch size available
- Precise spot volume: 100 pL - 10 nL
- Accurate feature size: 90 – 500 μm
- User defined spacing: 1 µm increments
- Low intra and inter slide CVs, <5% CV
- Environmental control as standard
- Automated critical parameter monitoring
- High quality microarrays, every time