Patented Inkjet Bioprinting Technology
In this section
Unique Inkjet Technology
Arrayjet microarray printers combine a patented liquid handling device, the JetSpyder™, with an industrial grade print head. Microarrays are printed "on-the-fly" at a speed of 640 features per second: this translates into the capacity for printing an entire 384-well plate onto 100 slides in under 25 minutes.
- Non-contact, on-the-fly printing
- The fastest microarray spotters available
- The largest batch sizes
- Precise spot volume: 100 pL - 10 nL
- Accurate feature size: 90 – 500 μm
- User defined spacing: 1 µm increments
- Low intra and inter slide CVs, <5% CV
- Environmental control and optical QC cameras as standard
- Automated critical parameter monitoring
- Quality printed microarrays, every time
JetSpyder™: more flexibility, less waste
The JetSpyder™ is a patented sample loading device and integral to Arrayjet microarrayers. Designed and manufactured in-house at Arrayjet it offers unique benefits:
- Fast and efficient: either 12 or 32 samples are aspirated simultaneously, enabling up to 32 different samples to be printed in a single pass of the print head.
- Economical: the JetSpyder™ transfers as little as 0.5 μL of sample to the print head. Dead volume is minimal.
- Sample protection: manufactured from non-hazardous materials and automatically cleaned between sample sets, the JetSpyder™ minimises the risk of sample contamination