Patented Inkjet Bioprinting Technology
In this section
Unique Inkjet Microarray Printers
Arrayjet microarray printers combine a patented liquid handling device, the JetSpyder™, with an industrial-grade print head. This combination offers significant advantages to Arrayjet customers.
- An entire 384-well plate, printed in triplicate onto 100 microarray slides in under 25 minutes
- Suitable for printing onto slides, plates, membranes, PCR chips and microfluidic devices
- Scalable printers, from R&D to large batch manufacturing
- Precise spot volume: 100 pL - 10 nL
- Accurate feature size: 90 – 500 μm
- User-defined spacing: 1 µm increments
- Low intra- and inter-slide CVs, <5% CV
- Environmental control and Iris Optical QC cameras
- Parameter monitoring and real-time print evaluation
- Piezoelectric print head protects samples from heating
- Printable surface is not damaged by contact pins
JetSpyder™: more flexibility, less waste
The JetSpyder™ is a patented sample loading device and integral to Arrayjet microarrayers. Designed and manufactured in-house at Arrayjet it offers unique benefits:
- Fast and efficient: either 12 or 32 samples are aspirated simultaneously, enabling up to 32 different samples to be printed in a single pass of the print head.
- Economical: the JetSpyder™ transfers as little as 0.7 μL of sample to the print head. Dead volume is minimal.
- Sample protection: manufactured from non-hazardous materials and automatically cleaned between sample sets, the JetSpyder™ minimises the risk of sample contamination