Opportunities with Arrayjet
In this section
Arrayjet Ltd is seeking to employ a highly motivated Software Engineer to develop software on existing and new instruments. You will be part of a small dynamic engineering team, developing industry-leading technology and applications for biomedical applications.
Our vision is to consolidate our technical lead and to become market leader in high-viscosity biological inkjet printing, and to develop a professional New Product Development capability to allow us to diversify into other areas of high-value inkjet printing. The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-functional team combing product design, mechanical, electronic and software engineering.
Job Summary and Main Duties
- Implementing, testing and documenting software solutions.
- Managing small projects to scope and implement SW changes on time
- Control of SW changes and implementation
- Implement improvements and provide technical support for established products
- Report progress through product introduction meetings
Computer Science (or equivalent) graduates with good interpersonal skills and experience of designing and developing user interfaces and multi-threaded software are invited to apply. Practical experience of working with C++ is essential, as is the ability to work on own initiative.
An understanding of the following would be advantageous (but not essential):
- Microsoft Visual Studio or QT Creator development environments
- Familiarity with embedded programming (e.g. Arm Cortex-A9)
- Experience in USB and other high speed communication interfaces
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC programming
- Basic understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems would be advantageous
Arrayjet is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send an up-to-date CV, details of relevant experience and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org