Microarray printers for all applications
Arrayjet offer a versatile range of fully scalable inkjet microarray printers.
Which arrayer is ideal for your application?
Marathon and Super Marathon Microarrayers
The Marathon and Super-Marathon Inkjet Microarrayers enable you to rapidly print high quality microarrays;
- Print microarrays on up to 100 slides or alternative substrates.
- Marathon accepts up to 6 microplates with the option to reload up to 90 more.
- Super-Marathon accepts up to 48 microplates with the option to reload up to 144 more.
Ultra Marathon I and II Microarrayers
The Ultra-Marathon Inkjet Microarrayers provide consistent results and fast microarray production, ideal for large scale manufacturing;
- Print microarrays on up to 1,000 slides per batch, fully automated.
- Ultra-Marathon I accepts up to 6 microplates with the option to reload 90 more.
- Ultra-Marathon II accepts up to 48 microplates with the option to reloaded up to 144 more.
Arrayjet microarrayers are operated with our Command Centre™ software, enabling you to design and visualise your microarrays with the layouts you need within an easy to use GUI.
For more information or to discuss your microarray printer needs in more detail please contact Arrayjet.